Benefits of Sound Therapy
Therapy with the sounds of gongs and bowls is recommended for healthy people as a relaxation therapy and for those who struggle with various ailments. Below are only few examples of known benefits of the sound therapy:
- Supports the treatment of various diseases and stimulates the body to regenerate itself
- Lowers the level of stress and removes energy blockages
- Helps with pain management and problems with sleep
- Supports self-healing processes
- Affects creative abilities, creativity, concentration
- Helps in regaining peace of mind, clarity of mind, and self-confidence
- Regulates the body systems
Individual Session – individual treatments with the use of various techniques of sound therapy with appropriately selected tools – tuning forks, singing bowls, gongs.
£30 (30 min session)
£50 (60 min session)
Group Session – group relaxation and therapy with the sounds of gongs, guided meditation, metal and crystal singing bowls, and other therapeutic instruments. Variable pricing, email us for a quotation.
Every few weeks we offer you the opportunity to participate in a relaxation concert on bowls and gongs in various venues across Bristol. Such concert is a group form of relaxation and is often known as a ”Sound Bath”. The participants, lying in comfortable positions, succumb to the harmonising effect of the sound wave, which removes fatigue, regenerates and refreshes the body and mind. Properly selected, delicate and
relaxing tones of bowls and gongs bring you into a state of a kind of half-sleep, ensuring deep relaxation, harmonisation and tranquility.
Check our ‘Events’ page for information about all upcoming events.
We offer dedicated sound baths for corporates and private hire.
Email us for more details and a free quotation.