IN TUNE Retreat
Mindfulness, Yoga and Sound Healing Retreat
28th – 31st July 2022, Devon (UK)
We would love to invite you to join us at IN TUNE residential wellness retreat which we
organise this summer. Our bespoke retreats are a wonderful opportunity to rest, recharge, explore deep within and share the experience in the company of beautiful like minded people.
Why go on IN TUNE Retreat?
Discover how to manage daily stress and tune out of the noise of modern living.
Get IN TUNE with your inner Buddha… Nourish your life, reduce stress and practice radical self–care.
IN TUNE with yourself, with others and the world.
Offering yourself some precious space and time to gently (re)connect with your feelings and attune to your internal sounds and the flow, opening to being in the here and in the now to experience life more fully.
Learn how to better cope with stress by exploring self compassion and kindness.
We embrace and celebrate diversity, value inclusiveness and believe in mutual respect and kindness as a foundation of human relationships. Our retreats welcome people from all backgrounds, religions, age groups and all levels of fitness.
No previous experience of meditation and mindfulness or knowledge of sound is required and yet equally you are very warmly welcome if you have such experience and/or established practice. We believe there is always something new to learn and discover.
This summer we invite you to a special long weekend in the idyllic lands of Dartmoor National Park (Devon, England) – with daily yoga, meditation, sound baths, mindfulness practice, countryside wandering. We offer cosy accommodation in a beautiful spiritual resort surrounded by nature, away from the hustle and bustle of cities, and with delicious local veggie food.
Join us for beautiful and potentially life-changing experience enhanced by the amazing energies of this magical area.
Make your own long weekend: arrive Thursday afternoon on July 28th and leave fully energised and balanced on Sunday, July 31st.
(We may help organise a transport if required)
Why go on our IN TUNE Retreat?
- You will give yourself an opportunity to relax deeply, to discover the beauty of the sound healing, and bring about long-term improvements in your well-being.
- You will regenerate the body and calm the mind using daily meditation practice, soothing sound sessions and by immersing in beautiful, tranquil scenery of the local nature.
- You will learn or deepen your meditation and mindfulness practice. Together we’ll discover how to use mindfulness to better understand your body, mind and emotions and how to transfer it to create fuller relationships with other people.
- You will experience mindfulness in practice and learn of how to keep bringing its quality into your daily life.
- You will gain some better understanding and tools of how to keep reducing stress in your day to day life.
- You will experience your body more fully by practicing yoga, mindful movement, increasing your body awareness, improvising whilst dancing.
The Bala Brook Retreat Centre is nested in its own valley on the southern edge of Dartmoor National Park, South Brent, England.
This retreat centre reflects conscious living and aspires to minimise their carbon footprint. We kindly ask that all our activity taking place is respectful of the ethos of the Centre and the sacred quality of the land and the river.
The retreat centre is located beside a fast-flowing moorland brook and surrounded by nature. It provides a tranquil, beautiful and nurturing setting, with comfortable accommodation for up to fifteen people.
All the ticket prices include accommodation, 3 nutritious meals per day, drinks and snacks, and all group activities and group sessions offered during your stay (please choose the room you’d like to reserve when paying your deposit).
Prices Vary – Depending on Your Choice of Private or Shared Accommodation:
- Affordable Basic Single Room (Monk’s Cell ‘Kuti’ Style)
£450 per person***FULLY BOOKED
- Shared Standard Room (Twin/Triple Bed) £550 pp ***ONE ROOM LEFT
- Private Single Standard Room £580 pp
- Private Single Ensuite Room (disabled friendly) £650 pp
- Private Double/Twin Standard Room — £580 single occupancy, £1100 for 2 people booked together
- Private Double Ensuite Room £650 single occupancy, £1250 for 2 people
Individual treatments, such as aromatherapy, massages, reflexology, Reiki healing will be offered at an additional cost.
View Our Bedrooms
Kuti Style Rooms
Ticket: £450 per person (£150 deposit)
There are two kuti (monastic style) private single rooms on the outside of the building, with the double doors opening to the stunning views of the land and located by the Bala Brook river.
Shared Standard Room
Ticket: £550 per person (deposit £150)
There are two twin rooms with shared facilities and one triple room en suite available as a shared accomodation.
Private Single Rooms
Standard Bedroom £580
Ensuite Bedroom £650
On the ground floor of the main house, there is one single en suite room, it is suitable for those with a disability.
On the first floor, there is one single en suite room, two single rooms with shared facilities.
Private Double Rooms
Private Double/Twin Standard Room £1100 for 2 people
Private Double Ensuite Room £1250 for 2 people
There are two double bedrooms on the ground floor in the main house and two a separate modern annexe called Shraddha.
Unsure if this is for you? Do you have questions about our retreat?
Request your FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION video call. We will be happy to talk to you about the programme and your needs in order to support you in making a fully informed decision. Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we get back to you!
Our meals will be lovingly prepared by our local chef. All food is vegetarian, drawing inspiration from modern world cuisine and chef’s generous creativity. They source local suppliers for their ingredients whenever possible. They also cater for special diets* (allergies/intolerances, vegan etc.) on request.
*Please mention any dietary requests and food allergies upon booking.
What’s Not Included:
- Travel to and from the retreat location (we can help arrange it)
- Any airport transfers, trains or taxis from train stations (the nearest train station is in Totnes 10 miles away from the retreat centre)
- Additional massage, reflexology and individual sound therapy treatments
- Travel Insurance
- A reservation requires a deposit of £150 per attendee. Deposit is non-refundable after a 14 days cool off period. Cancellations less than 60 days before the start date of our Retreat are non-refundable and will result in a forfeit of any and all sums paid.
- If the Retreat Host has canceled their reservation, we either transfer your payment to a new reservation (next retreat) and, if the new reservation is less than you originally paid, we will refund the difference, or we refund in full.
- The rest of the payment should be paid up to 30 days before arrival.
Book with flexible conditions:
Need to cancel your trip due to COVID-19 ? You can reschedule your booking free of charge, receive a credit for your deposit and re-book anytime or receive the refund (less administration costs and fees).
For more information email us on:
Meet Our Retreat Facilitators:
Magdalena Lesiak (Rising Crow Holistic Therapies) – Complementary Therapist and Sound Therapist. Bristol, UK.
Monika Rosinska (Embodied Insight) – Breathworks Accredited Mindfulness Teacher with background in psychology and ethnology. Bristol, UK.
Federica Cerutti (Alula Holistic) – Holistic Therapist and Yoga Practitioner. Bristol, UK.
hours minutes seconds
>>IN TUNE RETREAT<<